[RoM] AOSP 4.0.3 - updated 02/11

MikeDubC

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Re: [RoM] AOSP 4.0.3 - updated 12/30 Face Unlock

I also just noticed some stability issues with the camera. It loads slower than normal and it crashed the first time when actually trying to capture the picture. second time it worked.

IRhino

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site

I also just noticed some stability issues with the camera. It loads slower than normal and it crashed the first time when actually trying to capture the picture. second time it worked.

Same thing here. Performance has improved though.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site

Same thing here. Performance has improved though.

Yes first use of the camera will force close then it should perform normally.
We have all but the email problem solved I'lll work more on that tomorrow. Sorry have to set up a exchange to see whats causing the issue.In the meantime if you want to help trouble shoot grab "aLogcat" from the market and allow it to run in the background after it errors out pull the log from it and send it to me in a PM don't post in on the forum.

Reactions: dmcgaffin

rob23kicks

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

I'm really trying to update my nexus s 4g but i just don't want to mess anything up. if someone could give me a step by step explanation i would appreciate it.

derwin

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site

i just installed this ROM and it's awesome (donated). 4G, Tethering and MMS makes this a huge improvement over my old one. question: will minor updates, like the forthcoming one that hopefully fixes the calendar, be pushed out in update.zip files or something similar? or will i have to reflash the entire ROM?

redball

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

This rom is great, When I start recording and have the WiFi turned on there is a helicopter noise when I play it back. I don't know if its just me.

fastnasty

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

UPDATE 4: flashed v5. running flawlessly. Battery life also amazing.

UPDATE3: I am too having calendar sync issues. That is the only issue thus far. Great job everyone that worked on it. Thanks!

UPDATE2: after installing 4 straight times in recovery without reboot. Install took and everything is running GREAT!!! Facelock is working with my full beard....sweet

UPDATE: got zip installed. however just sitting on "android" boot screen. Have run install 4 times. Something wrong with v4

HELP PLEASE............... have unlocked bootloader and clockwork mod 5.0.2.0. error with flashing rom: "signature verification failed." What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

michaelsdk

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site

I'm new to this stuff. I have rooted and installed the ROM from your other thread. However I want to use this one to have GPS and WiMAX back. I'm running into problems using clockwork to enter recovery mode to back up and clear my current ROM and install this one. Do I need to re-root this new ROM in order for clockwork to function properly? Thanks for any help and sorry for the noob question

EDIT: apparently I was unaware that charging prevented access to what I was trying to do. Fixed now, ROM is working great! Having never done this before, this was a very easy, painless process. Keep up the good work

Last edited:

Spetsnazos

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site

Everything works flawlessly. Should be an option to donate, this thing has no hickups except a few sync issues. Had to play with the maps login a few times but got it to work. Seriously this is pretty damn bug free for what I expected.

A++

Reactions: beezy

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

Um, there is a way to donate. See the button in my profile above my typing.. yea. Thats a donate button ;) Beezy has one too

piaband

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Bug Report:

Screen Capture is not working for me. Can others using this specific ROM please confirm.

Pressing Volume down and power button simultaneously should create a screen capture image in your gallery.

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

Bug Report:

Screen Capture is not working for me. Can others using this specific ROM please confirm.

Pressing Volume down and power button simultaneously should create a screen capture image in your gallery.
works fine for me... you did sumthin wrong lol

NerdyNugget

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: [RoM] AOSP 4.0.3 - updated 01/02

I love your ROM but the only thing that bugs me is the lack of a system dictionary :-X is there anyway to get one?

Fenn

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

I followed all the steps and I was able to get ICS on my nexus 4g everything but my calendar seems to be working. I cant create new events or sync what is online. any tips or ideas from be greatly appreciated.

thanks

John

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site

I followed all the steps and I was able to get ICS on my nexus 4g everything but my calendar seems to be working. I cant create new events or sync what is online. any tips or ideas from be greatly appreciated.

thanks

John

Just making sure you wiped data/factory reset and wiped cache then flashed v-5 ?

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

Transparent Power Widget and 4G Widget mod is up for download in post #3.

Screenshot_2012-01-02-20-18-52.png

Reactions: beezy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678