Flashed Nexus S activation on Boost problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChalbs

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I bought a Samsung Nexus S flashed to Boost off eBay that has a boost account on it already. I have my own Boost shrinkage account at $40 a month on a flashed sprint 8330a. I lookad at the Nexus boost account on boostmobile.com and it has a MEID/ESN# for a Sanyo Incognito. So I called Boost, hit 88, amd started to try and "phone swap" the nexus onto my account at $40 a month. Gave the guy the MEID/ESN, then he asked me to hit ##967078#. I did this and nothing happened on the nexus, but he said i should get a message. We did it a couple more times and nothing. Then he said that the whole system there had crashed and that i had to call back in an hour. And now i have no phone at all. Called back and 88 doesnt work. I believe im stuck in the middle of 2 phones here. What the cuss am i supposed to do about the ##967078# not working? Also, I didnt activate the 8330 on Boost myself, the guy i bought it from did, and I dont believe the ##00000# works on the 8330 either. Am I screwed? What do i do here? If I call back what do I say? The Nexus is awesome and i want to use it on boost but I dont know how to activate it. Im only guessing, but im pretty sure there is no blog with an answer for me..... Please help...

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi. Sorry you're having problems, but we can't discuss things like invalid or swapped ESN numbers here. I wish you luck, but we have to stay on the right side of the law. :)

Reactions: fergie716
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463