I Just flashed "KERNEL]*Matr1x* with BLN and voodoo v13.0 | ICS - 4.0.3" and subsequently installed BLN control free form the market.

i am running Beezy's ICs 4.0.3 rom. When I try to run Bun control It says: "Error this "blights does not support BLN. what did I do wrong?
    12-24-2011 10:52 AM
    12-24-2011 10:53 AM
    The actual BLN Control program doesn't work ATM....

If you have NS Tools installed you will see an option on there for BLN. GlaDOS, Matr1x have it enabled by default and I don't think you need any apps installed for it to work. I think most of the base kernels have it by default too...
    12-24-2011 11:38 AM
    I have tried the matr1x kernel with and without BLN installed it won't work either way. nstool free in the market is the answer. It works great but you must reset it after every reboot. Unless you go to the nstools setting (tab all the way to the right) and choose to keep the settings on reboot. Just a quick warning for noobs... If you choose the option to keep the setting it will keep ALL the nstools setting. So if you over clock or under volt and your device becomes unstable, rebooting it isn't going to help. You will have to get in and fix your setting.
    12-24-2011 12:10 PM
    I use matr1x v13 and it works like a charm. I dont have to use NStools though that is a great alternative if they dont work as they are supposed.
    12-24-2011 04:33 PM
    Thanks guys, I will try that out! Happy holidays
    12-24-2011 06:26 PM