OK. Loving the look of Shane's inverted mms but I have one problem. Is there any way to get emojii emoticons in the stock messenger? That's the only reason I use gosms. The gf has a fruit phone and loves em. So I need access to em just to see her texts half the time.

Any ideas?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk
    12-30-2011 11:54 AM
    OK. Loving the look of Shane's inverted mms but I have one problem. Is there any way to get emojii emoticons in the stock messenger? That's the only reason I use gosms. The gf has a fruit phone and loves em. So I need access to em just to see her texts half the time.

Any ideas?

Dude, you have gosms. You can go into the settings and make your background and text any color you want them to be. I have black background and white letters on mine. Or you can go to the market and get gosms theme creator and make your own SMS themes.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    12-30-2011 12:05 PM
    ya...prefer to have less apps for jobs my phone does on its own. Seems silly to create a theme to match stock just so I can have emoticons lol

12-30-2011 12:06 PM
    ya...prefer to have less apps for jobs my phone does on its own. Seems silly to create a theme to match stock just so I can have emoticons lol

You don't have to load the theme app to go inverted. You are already running gosms and all you have to do is go into the settings and configure it to have white text and black backgrounds. another point being, ICS stock messenger doesn't split long messages and if you go over 160 characters it turns to garbage.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    12-30-2011 12:49 PM

Any ideas?

Not that I'm aware of.... Stock messenger just has the provided stock emoticons built into the framework of the OS.
    12-30-2011 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD