Looked at this NS4G ROM oICSv43 , is this rom pretty stable with 4g and gps working .
    12-31-2011 09:57 AM
    I tried it out yesterday and it seemed to work good for me but I didnt stick with it because I had already flashed CM9 and it looked almost identical so I just restored my backup to CM9
    12-31-2011 01:40 PM
    I'd say try it out. Everything works and its nice and smooth for me...ymmv...my phone doesn't seem to like cm9 right yet, but oICS works great with glados.
    12-31-2011 03:11 PM
    I've been running his roms since ??? and this is the best one yet, stable, everything works, has baked in rom I would suggest you try first. He is also suggesting two other roms if you prefer, Matrix 13.0 and Eugene speedy. But try the included one to be sure you like the rom, that way you have a base to judge by before you begin experimenting with kernels such as Glados above, which is also very good. Different phones perform a little differently and this also depends on what you want to do after flashing, meaning tweaks, oc, etc. I just run mine at developer's settings, I know they picked those for a reason and have more knowledge than I do.
    01-02-2012 07:29 AM