03-20-2012 10:30 PM
57 123
    You know you need some oxygen or to jump in the pool again.
    I may have to grab some pool party again. It was a very sweet ROM wasn't it?

Sent from my NS4G running Gingerbread on Tapatalk....
    03-18-2012 09:33 PM
    Did I start something? Lol

But I already went back to ICS.

Perhaps I see a pool party in the near future and may need a little oxygen after that.

Just Flash It !!!
    kevincwelch likes this.
    03-19-2012 08:37 AM
    Your status says you're still using PP...
    03-19-2012 10:00 PM
    Your status says you're still using PP...
    Just changed it late last night... Been having fun taking a dip in the deep end of the pool....

Even sent a text to Dreams and told him I'm back on PP.... He sends his thanks to us... FYI, he said as soon as NS4G gets official ICS he will be on that stuff immediately. I assume Pool Party ICS edition
    03-19-2012 10:12 PM
    Yes...I'm glad to hear that. Will look forward to having an ICS version of PoolParty.

I noticed you may consider the GS3, eh?

I may go Motorola next time. I was checking out a colleague's Photon, and it wasn't half bad. Call quality and reception were great.

But then again, Samsung's AMOLED screens are like crack cocaine...
    03-19-2012 10:24 PM
    My theme buddy ZiggSevo test drove the Photon for about 2 weeks before he ended up on the NS4G.... Said the radio/signal are awesome, runs nice, great battery but the displays leave a lot to be desired....

I'm thinking SGSIII due to my upgrade falling in October and if the SGSIII does exist and drops on Sprint that should be a good ball park release time or a little before then.... I love my NS4G and I really considered the GNex but lets face it.... By the time it drops its almost 6 month old and I really believe with what the devs have accomplished with CM9 on the Epic 4g and ICS leaks on the SGSII the SGSIII will be a safe choice for future support well into my 2 year renewal....

If I want a GNex that bad I'm sure give it by the holidays and we will be able to scoop one up used for a few hundred and have as a second toy to play with.
    03-19-2012 10:38 PM
    OK. I think I'm bricked. I used the method from the link here to xda. It ran through the process, ran all the scripts, etc, then the run screen shut off. The phone is stuck on the black screen with Google on it. Nothing happened for like 10 minutes. There was no warning on the script that it might take several minutes to reboot. So I unplugged to try to turn off the phone and restart it. The only way to power the phone off is a battery pull. Power back up, black screen with white Google, nothing else. Power up again, this time into recovery just for grins, and the recovery screen comes up, but nothing actually happens when you select the recovery option. Help?
    03-20-2012 10:30 PM
57 123