01-05-2012 07:28 PM
29 12
tools
    to be honest my phone has never gotten great battery stats. 6 hours 15 min and 52 seconds and already down to 45% with 1 hour 55 minutes screen on time.

Of course I flashed this kernel, immediately popped in a fully charged battery and wiped stats. So this really isn't a fair measure of the battery life for this kernel. I know I will need to run it a few days to really know anything.

But it runs pretty good with oICSv43. Not a scorcher but really smooth.
    I hate iPhones, but I'm digging the MIUI format. No app drawer, just screens to flip through.

I'm curious to what Samsung's level of quality control is on this phone. There must be some level of tolerances that they measure, but how can they put out such different internals on these phones?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    01-04-2012 09:20 PM
    I hate iPhones, but I'm digging the MIUI format. No app drawer, just screens to flip through.

I'm curious to what Samsung's level of quality control is on this phone. There must be some level of tolerances that they measure, but how can they put out such different internals on these phones?

LOL... I'm the opposite. I hate icons on my home screen. I have 12 apps I use all the time They are all on a scrolling dock at the bottom. I have a single page for my widgets and one main screen with no icons, no widgets, no nothing. My app drawer consists of around 6 folders such as tools, games, social apps, bookmarks and google apps. I hate clutter and like clean screens for the most part.

As for the phones, I agree 100%. What I can run on my phone perhaps you can't and vise verse. It really don't make much sense.
    01-04-2012 11:19 PM
    This kernel seems to have settled in really nice. 17.5 hours with 11% remaining. 4.5 screen on time and about 1.5 hours listening to music. Also sending a few emails and text messages. This is by far the best battery life I've seen on any of my Android phones.

It did reboot itself at least once today. Not sure if it didn't do it more as i was away from my desk for awhile.

Paul627g likes this.
    01-05-2012 06:32 PM
    Sounds like a much better improvement for you Skunk...
    01-05-2012 07:28 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD