So after installing an ICS rom and encrypting my data I decided to swap roms again. So I did a full wipe and when I tried to install a zip from my SD card I get an error saying that it cant access the SD card. I've tried wiping, mounting, and restoring a backup but I cant access anything on my SD card partition. I tried the one click return to stock but because I cant actually get my phone past the bootloader there isn't much I can do. Is there something else I can try before I try and get the (un)helpful folks at sprint to take a look?
    01-21-2012 07:08 PM
    You can get to the boot loader. Good. I think you will be fine, just have to push commands via ADB and install the OS manually. There is a good sticky on the galaxy hacks and ROMs section.
    01-21-2012 07:17 PM
    You can get to the boot loader. Good. I think you will be fine, just have to push commands via ADB and install the OS manually. There is a good sticky on the galaxy hacks and ROMs section.
    Which galaxy lol. That could be like 20 different phones...
    01-21-2012 07:23 PM
    Which galaxy lol. That could be like 20 different phones...
    Oh man...my bad. I think someone should be able to help with your device. If you get the loader up, you will be good. I think wildman on here can help. Good luck.
    01-21-2012 07:44 PM
    Try this.. Download the package...

Pete Alfonso, stock images (OS)

From bootloader you would use this package...
    01-21-2012 08:38 PM
    I've done the same thing by mistake before. your going to have to wipe the SDcard partion via your PC and go from there.
    01-21-2012 09:59 PM
    Try this.. Download the package...

Pete Alfonso, stock images (OS)

From bootloader you would use this package...
    what are the adb commands to push this to my phone from there?
    01-22-2012 09:31 AM
    what are the adb commands to push this to my phone from there?

I have provided a zip file for you to download.

Return to Stock

1. Extract the contents
    2. Use the complete folder "Return to Stock" and place it on your C:/ drive
    3. Take the images/files from that Pete Alfonso download I provided earlier and place all those inside of that Return to Stock folder.
    4. Connect your device via USB cable and boot into your Bootloader menu.
    5. Click on the Command Prompt.bat file inside the Return to Stock folder
    6. Enter in one by one the commands below pressing return and waiting for the flash process to happen before moving onward to the next command

Code:
    fastboot flash boot boot.img 
    fastboot flash system system.img
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img 
    fastboot flash userdata userdata.img 
    fastboot erase cache 
    fastboot oem lock
    Report back with results.. This should work, many have used it before. I just provided the folder with the tools in there for you.
    01-22-2012 05:52 PM
    I have provided a zip file for you to download.

Return to Stock

1. Extract the contents
    2. Use the complete folder "Return to Stock" and place it on your C:/ drive
    3. Take the images/files from that Pete Alfonso download I provided earlier and place all those inside of that Return to Stock folder.
    4. Connect your device via USB cable and boot into your Bootloader menu.
    5. Click on the Command Prompt.bat file inside the Return to Stock folder
    6. Enter in one by one the commands below pressing return and waiting for the flash process to happen before moving onward to the next command

Code:
    fastboot flash boot boot.img 
    fastboot flash system system.img
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img 
    fastboot flash userdata userdata.img 
    fastboot erase cache 
    fastboot oem lock
    Report back with results.. This should work, many have used it before. I just provided the folder with the tools in there for you.
    Yea still wouldn't work... Thankfully I know people at Sprint so they're shipping a new one some time today. Thanks for all the help!
    01-23-2012 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD