I was using the dooderbutt ICS rom:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/spr...d-01-15-a.html

And when I would visit sites on the browser, especially if the site had a lot of images, the site would just display a white screen. If I started to scroll around, I would eventually get a block of the website to show up, maybe blurry, and the other parts would slowly start to fill in. Sometimes, it would remain blurry, until I did a pinch to zoom, at which time the text would become sharp, and readable. Also, when I would use the back key to back out of the pages I was on, it would not seem to recognize my inputs. Once it finally did, my launcher (stock ICS launcher) would refresh.

I know the way ICS handles user input is different than on previous versions of android, but wanted to see if others have experienced this issue with either the dooderbutt ICS rom, or any other ICS rom.

I'm currently using CM 7.1.0.1, which doesn't have the web browsing issues above.
    01-25-2012 02:57 PM
    There's a subforum for these types of posts.
    01-25-2012 07:16 PM
    I was using the dooderbutt ICS rom:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/spr...d-01-15-a.html

And when I would visit sites on the browser, especially if the site had a lot of images, the site would just display a white screen. If I started to scroll around, I would eventually get a block of the website to show up, maybe blurry, and the other parts would slowly start to fill in. Sometimes, it would remain blurry, until I did a pinch to zoom, at which time the text would become sharp, and readable. Also, when I would use the back key to back out of the pages I was on, it would not seem to recognize my inputs. Once it finally did, my launcher (stock ICS launcher) would refresh.

I know the way ICS handles user input is different than on previous versions of android, but wanted to see if others have experienced this issue with either the dooderbutt ICS rom, or any other ICS rom.

I'm currently using CM 7.1.0.1, which doesn't have the web browsing issues above.
    I had this same problem when I was running it. You should copy and paste this into the the dooderbutt thread, its located in the nexus s 4g rom and rooting thread

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    01-25-2012 07:28 PM
    I have the same problem with a white browser page until I scroll around a bit then the page loads. Bugless 1.22 and Matrix 15. Any thoughts on how to resolve? I've taken the batter out and restarted. Still same problem.

Thanks.
    01-29-2012 12:46 AM
    I've experienced this with several roms.
    I know it happened to me using cm9 v1, PA's 1/22, and crossbones 2.0.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    01-29-2012 12:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD