Won't Boot

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Boot into your custom recovery, plug the phone into your pc, mount your usb storage, put a rom in there, unmount storage and flash the rom.

hungryhippo69

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
hello, ive had the same problem except sometimes the phone boots other times it doesnt.

i have booted into custom recovery and plugged the3 phone in, but my comp wont recognize the phone under c: computer. i hope i have not bricked my phone permanently.

if i somehow boot the phone up and take off all the stupid/failed programs and/or do a factory reset do you think that would work? i will keep trying and post a response if any break through happens...

any suggestions anyone?

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
When in recovery and with the phone plugged in to the pc, go to mounts and storage (in recovery) then mount usb. Then your pc should recognize the phone.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Try putting PDA net on your computer and let it install on your device... Should iron out any driver/connection issues you are having.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

hungryhippo69

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
the has booted up and is fully functional (even thought half the features dont work). i have used apps to save all my messages to my gmail account and have saved all i can to the usb drive then copied all files to my comp.

this is a replacement phone the sprint store gave me bc my other phone was dropped and broken (screen cracked, not really broken). now with this phone i get no/little signal quality all the time, when enabling the wifi it says error and i cannot use, the gps has a hard time finding me and sometimes will not find me. i also do not have the latest build, i have build number: GWK74. when i ask the phone to to do a system update it says my phone is currently up to date. this was all before i tried to install ics on the phone.

now that everything is backed up (besides the data for the apps, but who cares), i think a factory reset is my only other option besides taking it back to the sprint store and asking for a new, less piece of a phone. i thought if i installed ics on the phone it would resolve all these issues plus its cool too, but who knows...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci