Android 4.0.4 Production Odin Files!

kdgaydos

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Production Odin files...OTA imminent?

Could NOT get this to load and work properly. Having issues with Odin not connecting to my phone. I'm not sure if it's a computer thing or an issue with my phone.

kdgaydos

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I did finally get the files to run but, I'm thinking about going back to AOSP v6. Just seems to be a much better set up than "stock" and I like the tweaks better as well.

webslappy

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
just installed it and loving it. also was especially excited because I installed Swype on it via the normal method and it's working flawlessly.

webslappy

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
can this be rooted via the existing methods? If so, can this kernel be overclocked or any recommendations on which one I should use if it can't?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
can this be rooted via the existing methods? If so, can this kernel be overclocked or any recommendations on which one I should use if it can't?

Yes I believe the same rooting methods will apply... Doesn't hurt to try, worst that happens is it doesn't work.

Kernels, any ICS based kernel.

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Hey not that I plan on unrooting but if you use Odin and it puts you back to lets say 2.3.x will the newer version just be pushed to your phone.

Brianbgrp

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Tempted to try just to run sick rooted ics and feel it raw.

Fyi Pete has a,stock rooted version on his site ready for flashing

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent Red Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34