[ROM] ICS leak

charn65

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Google Wallet has now given me an error... "secure element..."

Anyone know what this means to my balance there?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

qb11g

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi all! I'm a relative newbie but I must admit, these ROM's are freakin' awesome. You are the man!

I did have a quick question, I was using your v6 of the custom ROM without issues. I installed this ROM and now I no longer have root access (I can still access the bootloader/recover piece but I can't reinstall apps from Titanium Backup).

Any suggestions on how to correct this issue? Do I need to "re-root" the phone? Is that even possible? Thanks, in advance, for all of the help.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Hi all! I'm a relative newbie but I must admit, these ROM's are freakin' awesome. You are the man!

I did have a quick question, I was using your v6 of the custom ROM without issues. I installed this ROM and now I no longer have root access (I can still access the bootloader/recover piece but I can't reinstall apps from Titanium Backup).

Any suggestions on how to correct this issue? Do I need to "re-root" the phone? Is that even possible? Thanks, in advance, for all of the help.

1. Do you still have CWM recovery when you boot into RECOVERY from your boot loader?

1b. If you answered yes, then Beezy has a file attached "SU" in the OP for you to flash which re establishes root/Superuser access.

qb11g

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone, hope you all are having a great day.

When I install the Wi-Fi fix, the back light on my soft keys won't stay lit. When I revert back to my previous Nandroid back up (sans the Wi-Fi patch) everything works as it should. Has anyone else experienced this? More importantly, does anyone know how to prevent this from happening?

Thanks!

vincentallen2

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone, hope you all are having a great day.

When I install the Wi-Fi fix, the back light on my soft keys won't stay lit. When I revert back to my previous Nandroid back up (sans the Wi-Fi patch) everything works as it should. Has anyone else experienced this? More importantly, does anyone know how to prevent this from happening?

Thanks!

I believe that's part of beezy's custom kernel, its set so the soft keys will turn off after a period of time so you save battery life. :)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

cent629

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Is there a 1% battery mod out there that will work with this? I've tried a battery mod for Dooderbutt 4.0.3 but it just bombs with this 4.0.4 image.
Thanks Paul627g for the rom it's running great!

qb11g

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone!

I'm sorry to beat a dead horse but is there another wifi patch I can download other than the one posted? When I install the patch from the first page it creates some unwanted behavior in my soft keys. They will not stay on. The only thought I had was to install another patch. Is there something else I'm missing? Is there another solution outside of a different patch?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks gang

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
So fast and so smooth! MMMM!

tips-get-approved-for-loan-modification.jpg