Black Gapps?

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I haven't seen a flashable gapps inverted but there are many of the apps that are at xda forums. You will have to flash them individually. Some of them are: Sms/mms, gtalk, contacts, phone.

Just flash it...

pitmasterme

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I use the inverted gapps found here ............ http://rootzwiki.com/index.php?/topic/15092-[Inverted]Totally-Inverted-Gapps-(Updated-1-29-Now-Email-and-Calendar-Inverted) Have used on dooderbutt, oICS, aokp and gummy......... :D

Edit----- if you have auto split mms and want to keep it, you will have to reflash it.......sorry

Long days and pleasant nights............

Last edited:
Reactions: Skunkape60

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I use the inverted gapps found here ............ http://rootzwiki.com/index.php?/topic/15092-[Inverted]Totally-Inverted-Gapps-(Updated-1-29-Now-Email-and-Calendar-Inverted) Have used on dooderbutt, oICS, aokp and gummy......... :D

Edit----- if you have auto split mms and want to keep it, you will have to reflash it.......sorry

Thanks, I never saw that one. I just signed up on rootzwiki and haven't read through much of what's there yet.

Just flash it...

whippingboy

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone had trouble using these? I do see some comments using some of the apps with the Codename ROM. I'm more concerned about are these truly and properly inverted. Is everything easy to read etc? Does this change the widget too? I'd love to do this to at least the calendar and maybe email- but inverted email I've always seen conflicts on previous versions...

allendj81

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
Im trying them all and they look awesome! Im on dooderbuttv7 and no problems at all, just follow the instructions for flashing and you should be ok

pitmasterme

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Love it.. now is there an inverted Facebook?

I'm sure you could find one....... I don't use Facebook but I do use tweetdark( black themed tweetdeck) for twitter, which has a Facebook tie in.......you can find it in the market along with a couple other themed tweetdecks........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37