[NOTE]

ICED SYNERGY

Paul627g & ZiggSVO bring you Iced Synergy.. Its a "glassed" theme, mildly done so it doesn't chase users away with too much glass effect. This is based on the Code Name Android ROM only at this point.

Thanks to the following..

Zigg, my partner... He is there whenever I need something.
    jstntp of Team Hydro/Dooderbutt ROM for helping me resolve a make it or break it image issue
    Shane6374 for his usual awesome support
    Ragnarokx, Cyber Warrior, mclarryjr & Beezy of the AC Staff for their support and giving the thumbs up on the idea of the theme.

[INFO]Installation Instructions

*** Must be running Code Name Android ROM v1.3.3

1. Download & Place on SDCARD
    2. Boot into CWM
    3. Wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache
    4. Flash the file.
    5. Reboot and Enjoy

Download: Iced Synergy[/INFO]

[/NOTE]
    jstntp likes this.
    02-10-2012 10:20 AM

02-10-2012 10:20 AM
    Looks great Paul! Great job as usual!
    Paul627g likes this.
    02-10-2012 11:41 AM
    I will have to load this when i get home. Haven't had a reason to up date to 1.3.3 until now.

02-10-2012 11:53 AM
    Still would like to see a black & white theme with the glass effects for this ROM. Hint....

02-10-2012 11:56 AM
    Hmmm... No love for this theme? Shame on you guys
    02-11-2012 04:45 PM
    Finally installed v1.3.3 and loaded your theme. I love the glass effect in the settings and notification bar.

I could probably do without the glassed Icons, as it looks out of place mixed with all the rest of my plain icons. But that would be a pretty impossible task to do as you would need to glass effect every possible icon. Lol

I guess one solution would to be placing only the glassed icons on one home screen and the others on different screen.

All in all it looks sweet.

02-12-2012 12:26 PM
    I can confirm your theme breaks 4g.

02-13-2012 12:58 PM
    I can confirm your theme breaks 4g.

02-13-2012 03:43 PM
    I honestly can't see how that is possible when all I have done with this theme is png (image) changes. No XML mods were made whatsoever to this entire package.

Edit: This theme is 100% stock Code Name Android v1.3.3 with image edits/mods.. Nothing more.
    02-13-2012 03:44 PM
    I honestly can't see how that is possible when all I have done with this theme is png (image) changes. No XML mods were made whatsoever to this entire package.

Edit: This theme is 100% stock Code Name Android v1.3.3 with image edits/mods.. Nothing more.
    Hmmm Shane's theme did the same thing to it. I will perhaps re download and flash the rom again when I'm feeling better. The flu got a hold of me yesterday and won't let go. Perhaps the rom got borked up in the download. Funny thing is I backed up the phone minutes before loading the theme and the backup works fine. As soon as I load the theme, no more 4g. Go back to the backup and again it's fine. Flashed the theme at least three times today and every time I did the 4g broke. Every time I restored the back up it worked just fine. The theme is the only thing I loaded each time.

What really has me confused, it's not just with the toggle and widget. If I go to the settings menu and enable 4g, the check mark stays until I back out of the 4g menu. As soon as I go back into it, the check mark is gone.

02-13-2012 05:58 PM
    I finally was able to get out to an area about a mile from my house to catch a 4g signal. I think the screenshots below explain it all..

Posted these and surfed all while on 4g.

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Tapatalk
    02-16-2012 03:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD