[ROM][CM9]-=NexusMV 4G[05.03]=-

acuda27

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM][CM9]-=NexusMV 4G[03.01]=-

Go into call settings and use the voicemail settings, change the number to your cell number. Problem solved, not sure why this happens, but thats what I do to fix it.

Thanks This got it done :)

Well I still had to call sprint because i guess that voice mail was in limbo when I activated the GV so I was never able to listen to it. I had to take of google voice, delete the voice mail, and reactivate GV.

dedeandmaddog

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site

updated to 3.15b over the weekend and I have noticed some significantly lower battery levels. anyone else running this version and noticed the same thing. it comes with Matr1x 18 kernal so I am guessing that is not the issue has i was running that with the previous version and was getting great battery use. I have noticed that the andoid system is running alot. for example today with 4 hours discharging I am at 80% with the OS using 44% (CPU toal 1m, 38s, keep awake 1h 12m 39s). next highest battery user is screen at 16% with a total time on of 13m.

I might try to reflash the matr1x kernal, maybe go back to 17.5.

Thoughts?

dedeandmaddog

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site

for Wifi tether you can do in the system settings

System Settings / Wireless & networks (more) / tethering and portable hotspot / configure wifi hotspot

uses your 3G, I have used it a couple times to connect the family Ipad to while traveling

allendj81

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site

I love this rom, its ultra crisp and responsive, i get 19 hrs of battery life heavy use and a total of 4 hrs of display on time with data enable only when browsing, using market or streaming music. Running stock battery, interactive settings on cpu and 200/1000 values. Launcher has all the mods i need (add/subtract # of home screens and animations, app drawer settings and animations, status bar options, battery icon options, clock options, toggles) the only mod that i miss from the previous rom I was running (milestone crespo4g) is the ability to add multiple unlock options in the lock screen (for messaging, phone and what not) No issues whatsoever.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

Jumped on board with this ROM last night to check it out and so far so good. Very crisp and responsive and most of that I'm going to attribute to the packaged Matr1x kernel.

Has a nice conservative amount of mods, not too overboard...

For those of you wondering, yep I last about 2 weeks on GB ROMs and had to come back. LOL...

dedeandmaddog

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site

Welcome back, always plenty of ICS's to go around. :D

This ROM is by far on of my favorite ICS Roms, been running it for just over two weeks now and cannot get myself to flash another because I like its performance so much. Could be a couple extra mods for my taste, would love for there to be an option to increase the number of unlock screen options besides just camera and unlock.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

I'm still running the old version and loving it... I always hate to change something that isn't broke.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

What version of the rom are you running and are you still enjoying it?
Last version I was running was 5.03

This is a very solid ROM. I really had nothing bad to say about it, everything worked as expected and it wasn't overloaded with to much tweaks compared to some ROMs.

I just recently moved to another ROM (Euroskank Kangs) which I ran back in its earlier days and its serving me well so far.

Reactions: erjent

p7486w

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
guess i'm kind of a newbie but i've been running 5.03 version of this rom and loving it....just had to try the new 5.21 update but 4G would not work with it anyone else have this issue.....back at 5.03 now

Kevs240sx

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Quick Question- Is the Hotspot working on these roms? I took the OTA update to ICS and no more free hospot. I'd like to get it back, So I will root if necessary.

fomotomo

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
The new update is better i had issues with the last one this clears it all

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

anarchy221

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Does this ROM ever go fuzzy, and reboot for anyone? I feel like happens to me once every couple of days. Oc'd to 1.2...

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon