OK do we have to unroot phone to do a hard reset? I have backed everything up already.
    03-08-2012 07:24 AM
    If you talking about just doing a wipe of the device then no.. You can boot into CWM and just do a full data wipe, plus cache & dalvik. Flash the ROM again and all will be good.

I haven't used the built in OS-Hard Reset in so long I couldn't even tell you what will happen. I know on certain devices it causes issues when rooted, but I'm not sure with the NS4G.
    03-08-2012 07:33 AM
    I just been having issues with data, I just fwiped and reflashed a new Rom the latest Gummy ROM. Its been giving me issues for a long time..I even went back to Pool Party.. Everytime I lose signal and then go back to an area where there is signal, my service never comes back up.. I have to reboot... I should have to reboot to get data back on...I think.. Well Ive called Sprint twice cause coverage overall has been poor anbd they said there was an actual outage, BUT would recommend a hard reset.. She was going to do it over the phone but said I would call later.. I just backed up the phone.. But wasnt sure if I needed to unroot first.. I dont think its a factory reset.. thats diff from a hard reset I guess??

Thinking about Verizon.. but LOVE sprint plan and I know they are going LTE which should improve coverage ...Just fustrated.. its been ongoing..
    03-08-2012 07:43 AM