[ROM][CWM] NS4G IMM76D 4.0.4 | Rooted | Zipalign | ETC

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Source/Link : [OFFICIAL][ROM][CWM] NS4G IMM76D 4.0.4 | Rooted | Zipalign | ETC
Credit: swamp goblin @ xda developers

[TIP]No credit taken here, just passing it along... We know you have been waiting for it...[/TIP]

Two versions available to download....

Odex CWM/Rooted IMM76D 4.0.4
Deodexed CWM/Rooted IMM76D 4.0.4

Radio Update Only (Flash in CWM, No wipe) Thanks for posting this Skunkape60 :)

Feel free to come back and tell us what you think, and discuss anything.

Last edited:

gitit20

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
wonder if i can flash this as an update and not a clean install hmmmm i did that with the gingerbread update for this phone no probs i guess worst case oden lol its stock other then the root so i dont see why i cant correct?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
From what I've been reading its sweet.. I flashed the radio from it and saw an increase in bars for 3g.... Not in area for 4g ATM but I'm told that has improved too.....

gitit20

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys just rename the downloaded rom file to update.zip throw it in the root of your sd card drive and use CWM to flash update from sd card worked 100% did not have to wipe it out to install just wanted to share this with you folks. Thank you superpaul627g :)

Reactions: vincentallen2

kevincwelch

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Been running this all morning.

Subjectively, it does appear to have less lag than most of the ICS ROMs in my experience. I am running the deodexed version with the stock kernel and the performance mods.

Battery life is OK.

Signal seems to be slightly improved. Getting two bars where I once got one bar, but the actual dbm's appear to be the same. So, I don't know if the "improvement" is cosmetic or actual. Haven't run any speed tests. I will say that my wifi strength is improved after using Wifi Analyzer around the house.

Tempted to flash Matrix 18.5, but I think I will wait to see what stock gives for a while.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I know; I'm hard to please.

I'm sure there will be a flurry of ROMs out this week that will be faster. Just waiting on PP ICS...:)

I hear ya Kev... Me too.. I'm been out of the loop for a while on flashing but now with this its regained my interests...

As far as Pool Party... Last I talked with Dreams a week or so ago, he said once we get official ICS on the NS4G he will hit it hard. Plus he even mentioned Sprint/GNex version of Pool Party once that drops.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Ehhhhhhh I guess I'll flash the radios! Rom seems smooth as butter!

I don't see a difference in the radios. Will have to field test more when I'm out and about.

Definitely love the rom though. I'm sure they are still tweaking things on it since it isn't released yet. Usually goes that way. The leak seems slow and then when it finally hits its super fast.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Radio's I don't really see a difference in speed but I do have better reception. My 3g has gone up, I haven't been out to a 4g area nearby to test that...

WIFI seems a little better too but that isn't radio related.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
My wifi isn't disconnecting left and right when I go outside. So that's a plus.

I'm not seeing anymore bars for 3g at my house. Same old nothing.

kevincwelch

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Pretty good battery life. 2 hours screen on 5 hours off the wall. 50% all web browsing.

Yeah...so far so good with the battery life.
Time will tell of course.

I haven't calibrated the battery yet; nor did I start with a 100% charge.

My wifi finally works while in airplane mode.; I'm sure I'll find a use for this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz