Everytime i try to unroot my phone through oneclick (i have v.3 and v.5) my phone keeps popping an error saying something "fastbooot invalid" or something like that. I have the android sdks, pdanet, and oneclick v.3 and v.5, and paul627g root files installed.

Pdanet will connect normally when the phone is on but gives that error when in fastboot mode. I started having this problem when I installed the first 4.0.4 leak through Odin.

Help please?
    04-22-2012 04:51 PM
    I'm in the same boat lol

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
    04-22-2012 06:16 PM
    Everytime i try to unroot my phone through oneclick (i have v.3 and v.5) my phone keeps popping an error saying something "fastbooot invalid" or something like that. I have the android sdks, pdanet, and oneclick v.3 and v.5, and paul627g root files installed.

Pdanet will connect normally when the phone is on but gives that error when in fastboot mode. I started having this problem when I installed the first 4.0.4 leak through Odin.

Help please?
    Have you tried to go back to v2.3.4 GB using Fastboot and entering in the commands manually instead of using One clicks?

Grab the stock image files from Pete Alfonso's site. He has them there.

Boot into bootloader.

Open up a command prompt on your computer.

Code:

fastboot flash boot boot.img

fastboot flash system system.img

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

fastboot flash userdata userdata.img

fastboot erase cache

fastboot oem lock
    [TIP]If you choose not to lock your boot loader back up then don't do the last command line "fastboot oem lock"[/TIP]
    04-22-2012 06:26 PM
    I'll try this as soon as at&t turns the internet back on at my house. Will this relock my bootloader?
    04-22-2012 07:06 PM
    I'll try this as soon as at&t turns the internet back on at my house. Will this relock my bootloader?
    See my post above... Just don't do the last command line and it won't relock the bootloader.
    04-22-2012 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD