Okay just flashed the Black Ice ROM and I'm looking to disable and turn off the stock touch capacitive buttons and use the on screen ones. Yes, I know it takes up screen space but it's something different. I've found topics related to the issue but no one seems to give or have a straight answer on how to do this. Anyone have any ideas?
    06-13-2012 07:42 PM
    +1 this. I would like to know as well. Although, I asked this a while back when the galaxy nexus first arrived and Paul627g said you have to use fastboot/adb and input some commands or something like that. Hopefully he can tell us again or maybe there's an updated/simpler way to do this

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Android Central Forums
    06-16-2012 02:44 PM
    if you havent found a way yet, download and flash these files found in this XDA thread
    [mod][how to] disable capacitive buttons on ics roms - xda-developers
    06-16-2012 09:18 PM
    if you havent found a way yet, download and flash these files found in this XDA thread
    [mod][how to] disable capacitive buttons on ics roms - xda-developers
    Just came across that earlier today actually haha Thanks. I'll make sure to post and confirm how it works out.

UPDATE: It works perfect as long as you have a kernel that supports the BLD script.
    06-16-2012 10:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD