Okay, I edited my build.prop file so it matched a galaxy nexus and then rebooted my phone... but it won't turn on right, it shows the google thing and then a black screen. I have a backup of the original build.prop on my phone, so what I need is a way to manipulate files from my computer WITHOUT having to mount the USB storage. Please somebody tell me there's a way to fix this...

Additionally, I tried to go into clockwork recovery to mount usb storage, but when push 'recovery' form the bootloader it just kicks me back to the bootloader.

My phone is a paperweight until I fix this, so I greatly appreciate whatever help you guys can give me.
    07-04-2012 01:00 PM
    Check out oneclickstock posted in the forums. It should take you back to brand new status. Phone just needs to be connected I believe.
    07-04-2012 02:57 PM
    Um I searched the forums and didn't find anything with 'oneclickstock,' could you point me toward it?
    07-04-2012 03:18 PM
    Back out of this thread and look at the very top of the forum page. There are stickies up there and one of them is the one your looking for.
    07-04-2012 03:59 PM
    Got it, thanks
    However... I am reluctant to wipe it and do a factory reset. I was pretty far in Super Mario 64 :P I am going to take it to a cell phone service center and see if they can restore my build.prop or if they will look at me like I'm crazy. If the latter occurs... I have alot of Super Mario to catch up on

Thanks for the help guys
    07-04-2012 05:45 PM