[ROM] Experimental Jelly Bean from burnsa

Csquared

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I have been using this all day and it has been great. I had to format wimax to get 4G to work. The only thing I am having problems figuring out is how to get the expanded email notification to show in the notification curtain.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

blu8503

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I have been using this all day and it has been great. I had to format wimax to get 4G to work. The only thing I am having problems figuring out is how to get the expanded email notification to show in the notification curtain.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Ahh yes I had the same problem, you should flash using a different version of gapps like this one: Goo.im Downloads - Downloading gapps-4.1.1-20120719.zip

Reactions: Csquared

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
GPS is broken is some form on all versions of 4.1.x being ported.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Android Central Forums

Reactions: blu8503

luismpr

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Wow this is pretty awesome! When I get a message it shows in the notification drawer already expanded, is there any way to make it so its not expanded?( I know I can do the 2 finger thing but I dont like doing that every time) I'm probably the only one that's a little bothered by this. thanks and keep it up :D

blu8503

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Wow this is pretty awesome! When I get a message it shows in the notification drawer already expanded, is there any way to make it so its not expanded?( I know I can do the 2 finger thing but I dont like doing that every time) I'm probably the only one that's a little bothered by this. thanks and keep it up :D

All credit to Google and CM team. The answer to your question is no. As of right now JB doesn't have settings to control that. If you don't see yourself using it I would flash the apps from the original post as they don't expand at all

michaelsdk

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else experiencing extremely long boot times? When I boot my phone, I see a predominantly cyan screen with a figure and cyanogen(mod)9 at the bottom. It animates, but stalls about every two seconds. It's been doing this for about 5 minutes now. Any suggestions on a fix?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else experiencing extremely long boot times? When I boot my phone, I see a predominantly cyan screen with a figure and cyanogen(mod)9 at the bottom. It animates, but stalls about every two seconds. It's been doing this for about 5 minutes now. Any suggestions on a fix?
The initial boot up after flashing takes an extremely long time.

formula355

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the Rom excellent job Everything seems to work sms,bluetooth,nfc,gps I've not found a bug.

I've been running this for a couple days and also haven't found any bugs. I'm absolutely loving this ROM. My battery life has been exceptional also. I also noticed better 3g signal and WiFi signal at my house for some reason.

Sent from my CM10 Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2.0

mhaner

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I have been running this for a few days with the matr1x cfs kernel and it flies.