Nexus S 4G Question

Berkeleyboy

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I just rooted my phone, and also moved from 4.0.4 to jelly bean 4.1.1. I am really happy with jelly bean and the features so far however I would like to get my 4g working. Can anyone tell me how they got their 4g working if they have done so successfully?

On a side note I am looking at Jellybro and was wondering if anyone has used this rom and if they liked it? Also how stable is it?

Last, what is your favorite rom/kernel and why? I am somewhat new to rooting devices but understand and grasp the basics. I'm just trying to find a rom/kernel I like and also some cool mods to make all my iPhone friends jealous.

Traxion

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I have been using the Experimental CM10 ROM that burnsa has been releasing. Found here
http://forums.androidcentral.com/sp...93809-rom-experimental-jelly-bean-burnsa.html

4G seems to work fine with this ROM. All I had to do was go to the 4G settings and enable.

I havent used any other JB ROM but the Unofficial-Experimental CM10 ROM, so I couldnt tell you much about JellyBro.

Im just currently using the stock kernel, but I have heard good things about the AIR and Matrix kernels on JB.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
42575cf0-dbe4-b1d6.jpg

Sent from my Nexus S 4g rockin jellybean using Tapatalk 2

reaper2666

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
How because i just got 2 of these and 3 g sucks. flashed the latest cm10 and got the unknown baseband, any help getting them on 4g and cm10 would be welcome