Anyone running cm10 Nightly -crespo4g?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to take a gamble and say from early ROMs being built on JB and unofficial CM10 builds things should turn out good fast for CM and the official CM10.

corolla90

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Recently flashed the latest nightly (8/20), and I have to say -- super smooth, zero lag. My first time trying out a CM Rom, and I'm liking the customizations a lot!

Last edited:

philb#AC

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I have not gotten into nightlife, I have obsessive personality, could be dangerous for me, I will admit I am peeking over the fence

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

the727kid

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Facebook? Lol I'm probably one of few people, especially at my age that doesn't even use that any more. I'm just picky but these are features I would like to see, or aren't working yet.

First off brightness slider... yes it has one in the status bar, but you can't see it, and works half-ass for me. I found putting the brightness widget with full-dim and full-bright works well enough for me. I would much prefer an actual slider you can see and adjust when pulled down, like many other roms. I change my brightness a lot so this is important.

Overclock and Colors are not working for me either. Colors are a huge deal, screen looks like crap without adjustment. I can deal without OC, but prefer it for gaming. Actually todays nightly fixed both of these so scrap that.

Another big thing for me that has been a common issue for some reason in CM lately is the lack of torch. I use that pretty often as well and is super nice to have in the pull down.

I also like custom carrier label that some roms have, would be nice to see this in here, also with the ability to change the color.

Also direct dial from lock screen doesn't even show up when set that way.

Overall so far the rom it's self is running pretty great, and google now is cool but I can see it getting annoying really fast. I don't need directions home from every place I go in the day, I know where I live.

And one last thing... I believe this may be a JB issue more than a rom issue..... beautiful widgets doesn't fit properly on the screen. On ICS it took up the whole width of the screen and might of been a little bit taller, it seems squeezed down and some of the animations do not look right at all. I tried a different launcher and had the same issue, so I think this is a JB thing.

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Facebook? Lol I'm probably one of few people, especially at my age that doesn't even use that any more. I'm just picky but these are features I would like to see, or aren't working yet.

First off brightness slider... yes it has one in the status bar, but you can't see it, and works half-ass for me. I found putting the brightness widget with full-dim and full-bright works well enough for me. I would much prefer an actual slider you can see and adjust when pulled down, like many other roms. I change my brightness a lot so this is important.

Overclock and Colors are not working for me either. Colors are a huge deal, screen looks like crap without adjustment. I can deal without OC, but prefer it for gaming. Actually todays nightly fixed both of these so scrap that.

Another big thing for me that has been a common issue for some reason in CM lately is the lack of torch. I use that pretty often as well and is super nice to have in the pull down.

I also like custom carrier label that some roms have, would be nice to see this in here, also with the ability to change the color.

Also direct dial from lock screen doesn't even show up when set that way.

Overall so far the rom it's self is running pretty great, and google now is cool but I can see it getting annoying really fast. I don't need directions home from every place I go in the day, I know where I live.

And one last thing... I believe this may be a JB issue more than a rom issue..... beautiful widgets doesn't fit properly on the screen. On ICS it took up the whole width of the screen and might of been a little bit taller, it seems squeezed down and some of the animations do not look right at all. I tried a different launcher and had the same issue, so I think this is a JB thing.

Did you report all those issues to Cyanogenmod so they can know about them and fix them?

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Everything is working great for me so far. I just really wish I could find an inverted Gapps package that doesn't break Google Talk.