CM10 Question re new basebands, radio

corolla90

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm running CM10 nightlies right now; it's my first time using a CM rom. With the announcement that Sprint's finally releasing a JB update, if there is a new baseband and/or radio, does CM add that to new builds? Or do they have a site where you can download it?

I was with Bugless Beast ICS rom, and Pete had links on his page to download new basebands/radios ... don't see it on the CM website.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Here is the new radio from the Jelly Bean update.

The version I have you will need to push using Fastboot from your bootloader.

Extract the file and throw it in your Android SDK folder/platform-tools/

View attachment signed_radio.zip

Type the folllowing in command prompt from your Android-SDK/platform-tools/ folder

Code:
fastboot flash radio signed_radio.img

Reboot and enjoy your updated Jellybean radio.

bsg411

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Yup, just saw from the XDA link posted above that the new baseband is out ... already flashed! Thanks, guys.

Can you tell me what the new baseband name is? Is it LH something?

My pc is not working so i can't use adb to flash it unfortunately......i hope someone can make it into a flashable zip.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Can you tell me what the new baseband name is? Is it LH something?

My pc is not working so i can't use adb to flash it unfortunately......i hope someone can make it into a flashable zip.

See post #2 above.. Link to flashable radio's...

Latest is.. Baseband D720SPRLF2 from OTA JRO03R

Top_Rom_N_Test_er

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm running CM-10-20120728-UNOFFICIAL Supersonic/ JellyBean 4.1.1 on my HTC Evo 4g... Just wondering what's a good Baseband I can flash thru CWM... I have a weak WiFi signal..lol. One lil blue dot! Could someone help me? Is that what a Baseband is? A friend told me that what it is,so I'm tryin to get some wi power!!! ... Gladly appreciated!!!