[MOD] Flashable Mods + [JRO03R 4.1.1 OTA]

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Available Mods - 100% Battery Mod, Advanced Power Menu, and Centered Lockscreen Clock. Included in all is a bonus . . Native 3G Tethering enabled!! These mods are designed to work on the Stock4.1.1 OTA or any Odexed based from it. My Odexed rom (tweaked for performance) is still incoming!

Available Mods
-Advanced Power Menu This will enable the Reboot and Recovery options to Power Menu along with the existing Power Off and Airplane Mode. An added bonus will be that long press of the Recovery option will boot to the Bootloader! I followed the guide found here, provided by djmcnz over on XDA. This is partially in the way of a port of his work as I did use his images, just resized for the NS4G.
Screenshot_2012-09-16-15-47-38-1.jpg
Download - JRO03R-odex.Advanced.Power.Menu.zip _______________________​
-100% Battery Mod This will add a full percentage battery modification. This uses the images I made for jstntp's Jellybutt Rom. The images were created in CorelDraw, and made to keep true to stock battery while adding functionality.
Screenshot_2012-09-16-19-49-04-1.jpg
Download - JRO03R-odex.Battery.Mod.zip _______________________​
-Centered Lockscreen Clock This modification works apon your lockscreen. This will shift the clock and date to true center. This mod was found here at rootzwiki.com with djdarkknight96's tutorial. More so, bouchigo actually provided the mods for me. Much thanks!
Screenshot_2012-09-18-19-04-40_zpsf1edafa8-1.jpg
Download - JRO03R-CenterClock.v2.zip _______________________​
-All Mods This is a single flashable package that contains ALL mods about. Want them all? Then this is for you!
All Mods Included!! Download - JRO03R-odex.All.Mods.zip

Installation Instructions for all MODS -Verify you are on the OTA stock 4.1.1 or on an ODEXED version of it! -Download the mod you desire and place on the root of the SD card -Create a Nandroid Backup -Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache -Install the mod from SD card -Reboot and enjoy!!

Thanks go out to -
gonzo 320, for providing the source for these mods.
jstntp, for his continued support and answering of even the simplest of questions!
Paul627g for his help with decompiling jar files and knowing where to point me. Much appreciated.
dsixda, for his excellent rom kitchen
google, for android and easy access to the info I need when I need it.
alteredlikeness, for his excellent guide on Re-odexing apks and jars found here.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sp...1-1-rooted-deodexed-updated-09-23-2012-a.html is my original thread that has my sources and further descriptions of each mod.

Last edited:

knightmedz

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi hlxanthus, would it be possible to do ones for the latest OTA 4.1.2 ? Thanks.

EDIT: Ooppss. Just noticed I was in the wrong forum. I actually have a GSM Galaxy Nexus. Would it be possible to do ones for Galaxy Nexus if I send you my stock SystemUI.apk? Thanks.

Last edited:

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Hi hlxanthus, would it be possible to do ones for the latest OTA 4.1.2 ? Thanks.

EDIT: Ooppss. Just noticed I was in the wrong forum. I actually have a GSM Galaxy Nexus. Would it be possible to do ones for Galaxy Nexus if I send you my stock SystemUI.apk? Thanks.

To reodex you have to do it within the device. That makes it problematic since I don't have a gNex :D I would have gladly done so though.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Bront

May 21, 2012
Visit site
My rooted stock NS4G (4.1.1) never finishes booting once I flash the Power Menu and Battery mod in. I haven't been doing them 1 at a time though, so that might be part of the issue.

I assume by what I've read it should work on them.

Edit: and yes, I did clear both caches (the second time).

Redownloading them and will try them one at a time.

Edit: It looks like it was the power menu. Worked with just the battery mod.

Edit: Scratch that. It didn't come up after the opimizing. I'm giving up for the moment. I'll stick with stock till 4.1.2.

Last edited:

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
My rooted stock NS4G (4.1.1) never finishes booting once I flash the Power Menu and Battery mod in. I haven't been doing them 1 at a time though, so that might be part of the issue.

I assume by what I've read it should work on them.

Edit: and yes, I did clear both caches (the second time).

Redownloading them and will try them one at a time.

Edit: It looks like it was the power menu. Worked with just the battery mod.

Edit: Scratch that. It didn't come up after the opimizing. I'm giving up for the moment. I'll stick with stock till 4.1.2.

You're right. The APM alone doesnt work. I will fix when I can. Install the all.mods version if you want it now. It will give you the power menu battery mod and center lock screen clock

Bront

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, even the all mods puts it in forever boot mode. I'm probably doing something wrong (all I've done is root the phone and replace the recovery, do I need BusyBox?).

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
You might for the scripting to work. Try installing busy box (stericson) from the playstore. What gets me is the other mods work for you so I don't know.

Bront

May 21, 2012
Visit site
You might for the scripting to work. Try installing busy box (stericson) from the playstore. What gets me is the other mods work for you so I don't know.

No, I've not gotten any mods to work yet on my GNex. Only on my old Optimus (I have DanteRom on that). I'll try installing busy box.

Bront

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Didn't help. Tried just the battery mod, and got the X for 10 minutes and had to pull the battery. I'll live without it for now.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
No, I've not gotten any mods to work yet on my GNex. Only on my old Optimus (I have DanteRom on that). I'll try installing busy box.

Do you have a ns4g or a gNex? There is big difference. These are for the Nexus S 4G not sprints Galaxy Nexus

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, these will ONLY work on the JRO03R 4.1.1 OTA for the Nexus S 4G (wimax not lte). These will do no good to the Galaxy Nexus LTE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995