Nexus S 4G Bricked

lucas710

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Hi I did something stupid, I did a factory data reset and usb storage erase on my Samsung Nexus S 4G. I lost all my recovery and zip files. I can access bootloader and twrp but have no way to flash a new zip. When i plug my phone into my pc nothing happens. This has happened to my HTC Evo 3D but all I did was take the sd card out, but with this Nexus there is no SD card. So how can I push a file to my Nexus from my PC?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Okay so you can access your bootloader and your device has been previously unlocked w/TWRP.

Probably the best thing to do would be to boot into the bootloader and using the guide below restore to factory and start over. I would rather take the long road of starting from scratch than continuing to mess around and get in deeper where you can't even access the bootloader.

[h=3][Guide] Rooting the Nexus S 4G (Windows Version)[/h]
Oh, last thing I did remember have you tried installing PDANet on your computer and allowing it to install/check the installation of your drivers? Sometimes PDANet can be a lifesaver in this situation and get the device recognized again so you can mount storage in TWRP and transfer over a zip to flash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781