Someone, I need some serious help.. I just bought my nexus s Monday and lost my ability to flash roms.Let me rephrase that, I can flash Roms however im sim-locked so i cant use the market or make calls. somehow, when i downloaded CM7 i accidently changed the sim card lock option and cant change it back. I heard you need a PUK or MMI number from Sprint to implement in an unlock sequence i found online, but when i called them they have no idea what im talking about.Someone please help me. I created a stock nandroid backup right after i unlocked fastboot. and thats the only way i can use the market and make calls, but as soon as i flash a ROM i loose my mobile data network all together because of the sim-lock.

ILL take email responses, phone calls, whatever, I've been waiting a long time for this nexus and it would be really crappy if i cant unlock its full potential. [personal info removed] . Again some one please help me
    05-11-2011 01:40 PM
    You're probably flashing NS ROMs, you have an NS4G. You can't do that right now, maybe in the future but not now.
    arrogant437 likes this.
    05-11-2011 01:55 PM
    Download the stock zip and flash. You may have to be in fastboot tho. You can find the dl over at xda in the Nexus s forun

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    05-11-2011 02:23 PM
    Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
    05-15-2011 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD