Finished_logo.png

ovuFe
Y0JyG
xopBf
bbdRX
lKcEg
UAHpQ
N1hPC

There are quite a few firsts here so let me lay it all out for you. First and foremost, this theme is the product of a new collaboration between Dreamsforgotten and zhKilla, from ACS. DreamKilla themes isn't over here, this is merely the first in a line of themes to change the theme game up! Be looking forward to our releases!

Now, what is H. R. Giger. Hans Rudolf "Ruedi" Giger happens to be a hero of mine since I was a child. He is a artist, sculpturer, and dreamer. Giger started off airbrusing dreamscapes and morbid scenes then later moved on to using paints and sculpting bringing his work together in 3d. His design featured in a book he presented in the 70's named Necronomicon spearheaded his fame and let to his creation of the first film Alien directed by Ridley Scott. This of course led to a future of many alien movies and branched off to the alien vs. predator series as well earning him an oscar. Ever since I started theming cell phones (back in the blackberry/LG VU days on At&t) I have been dying to see his work presented as a full on theme. Now I give you my wish:

Click Here For H. R. Giger Wiki:

Credits:
The ACS Team
K0nane for help with Edify Code
MysteryEmotionz for discovering the error in the zip (Good eyes on that one)
Shabby Penguin, for putting heads together in the IRC with our new toy
and can't thank enough
ZH Killa for all the hard work he put with me in making it

**** This is a theme you just gotta flash to appreciate all that went into it.
Basics:
AOSP LockScreen optional and very detailed
Transition Animations
Just about every pic in framework

Soon to come improvements:
Blue signal bar instead of green
Theme apps
Open for suggestions

v2
transparent pull down
changed text color on clear all button to white
changed all the system buttons to green from dark red for visibility

Download Links:

Stock GRJ22 Rom
http://goo.gl/nWgGe

Zip full of wallpapers and icons:
https://psp-1.com/

ADW /EX Theme Addon

This is an actual apk, place on SD Card and install then choose this theme inside of ADW for launcher and homescreens to show the proper icons.

status bar expanded mod alien picture background
*warning system ui.apk is a tricky s.o.b. So definitely nandroid before repeat before you flash this!

Please feel free to click the thanks button below ;):

Follow Me:
Twitter @Dreamsforgott3n
Facebook

Follow Me:
Twitter @ZHkilla

Last edited:
May 10, 2011
Visit site
Please note you need to flash a deodexed rom to use this will update here in a minute with a link to the one I'm using which includes an oc kernel

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

nmoreman

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
So glad to see the ACS team working on projects for the Nexus - used you exclusively on Epic forever.
And glad you are visiting here - I am very hesitant to use XDA anymore - can't tell CDMA from all the other phones (actually used wrong file trying to unlock - bricked phone and finally got working) And yes, have added to request for seperate forums there.

This theme, can it be removed if I want to change? On Epic, they stayed on until another was flashed, and could possible mix (which was always interesting)

And saw you said must flash a rom - this doesn't work on stock?

Please post your work here, again I'm leary of XDA and I'm sure many will agree.

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah you must deodex a rom to theme it. Technically its a rom but you can flash a bone stock one that has been deodexed. That same rom is what you'll flash to remove it. There are two of them out that do this now on xda both explicitly noting they are for the ns4g cdma!

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Any changelog to accompany it? Just curious what tweaks went into V2 because i know you had some "soon to come" listed in the OP. Very cool and futuristic/dark looking theme BTW.

V2 has transparent pull down, changed text color on clear all button to white, and changed all the system buttons to green from dark red for visibility. glad you like!

Reactions: KSmithInNY

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol