Rooting for Idiots

gramamoose

May 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to all this rooting and hacking, ROMs and Kernels. . .
Can some one please post what exactly it is and the how to's?
Please and thanks!!!

Just seems like there is SO much more I can be doing with my phone but I'm not so sure on what it is and how to do it!
:confused:

gramamoose

May 14, 2011
Visit site
I've looked but it seems like they are for those that already have an idea of what it means. . .
Like I titled the thread. . .
Rooting for IDIOTS!!!
I am an idiot when it comes to this stuff. Sorry

jeffreynothing43

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
DEFINITELY a help! Thank you!!!

Now I'm trying to get what Cyanogen Mod does. Meaning how is it defferent than stock. . .
I'm thinking rooting might be the only thing I do.

Again, thanks!

On past phones I have always looked forward to getting the phone, rooting it, and flashing a ROM. However, and this is just my opinion, this is Google's phone and they designed it (for the most part) and I plan on keeping the stock ROM on it for that reason!! I have flashed Netarchy's kernel because it does add some speed - even without overclocking...but that's it. Stock is fine with me on this device. Again...just my opinion. :)

vertigosrs

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Im sorry, no disrespect and please don't take this post in offense but I'm all for helping out and asking questions, but your question could have been answered very simply by doing a search on this forum. I understand being new to android and rooting, but why not search before starting a thread. Again, no disrespect, it would just help to save time to search before posting.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463