What's Your Favorite ROM?

NegativeCreep

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Cm7 nightly is running ridiculously fast and incredibly stable. I have adw ex anyway so its a great rom for me.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

JarffVC

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
You guys running deck, do you think it impacted the battery life significantly? That seems to be one of the main priorities of that ROM.

arrogant437

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
CM7 Nightly..have no issues with it
MIUI is the baddest rom around.......app-less conversation recording, app-less screen shots, flashlight from lockscreen, crazy theme customization, Best music app ever as well as the camera. there is no comparison. Don't get me wrong however, I switch back and forth between cm7 and miui, but miui has way more features.Its also compatible with Netarchy's Kernels. Quadrant scores are also close for the two.

raiderep

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Currently on deck because opensojo doesnt like.my phone

From Archos With Love

Sorry to hear open soju doesn't like your phone. That is what I'm running and its lightweight,fast and very stable.

bnitty

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
i just got my S4G thursday & i'm rocking KingsRom with Netarchy Kernel OC'd at 1.2GHz & 1.4GHz when i play games. i haven't found a single problem wit this ROM yet & i'm very picky:cool:

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Definitely CM7 with the latest beta netarchy. 3900+ quadrant is crazy, and coming from and evo on cm7 this thing is crazy fast.

cardineujay

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I haven't tried any ROM other than OpenSoju 0.2.6 but I'm loving it so far. I was running stock with Netarchy CFS 1.3.0.12 for a couple weeks though.

Thinking about giving CM7 and MIUI a go eventually.

jmack549

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have any screen shots of CM7? I am new to Android and really wanted run MIUI, but no 4G killed it for me. Does CM7 have any similar issues?

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Cm7 has no issues and looks like stock Android. The theme Chooser makes themeing really simple though, install an apk, apply, reboot :)

Edit: Issues that I know about.