[Official] July 25th Update - Links first post, and/or page 72

Trun

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: [Rumor] July 11th Update

These leaked OTA dates are losing credibility more often than my Nexus loses signal.

Ryuuie

May 7, 2011
Visit site

:p That's why no one should listen to anyone who claims to have "sources" and a date.

The update's coming, that's all we really need to know at this point. Listening to rumors isn't going to do anything but get people's hopes up and ultimately some may leave the phone for something else, incorrectly thinking that Nexus doesn't get updates on time.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
:p That's why no one should listen to anyone who claims to have "sources" and a date.

The update's coming, that's all we really need to know at this point. Listening to rumors isn't going to do anything but get people's hopes up and ultimately some may leave the phone for something else, incorrectly thinking that Nexus doesn't get updates on time.

Wait, isn't the update coming from a source; and rumor? And we always know there is an update coming. We just never know when. There are always updates for Android. :p

MasterShultz

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site

Some one, please ease my mind her, lol. My Tmobile contract is up the weekend and i'm going to sprint(don't want to end up with att). I realize that i'll have the 30day test drive, but i'm apprehensive about purchasing a NS4G knowing there will be a 'potential' problem with reception. The poll taken here says about 75% have some sort of perceived reception issue. That seems really high to me, maybe cause it was mainly those with the problem are the ones that voted, and the owners with out a problem are quiet?? I do like the look, feel and how quickly it runs, but i might have to go with the EVO4G instead.

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Some one, please ease my mind her, lol. My Tmobile contract is up the weekend and i'm going to sprint(don't want to end up with att). I realize that i'll have the 30day test drive, but i'm apprehensive about purchasing a NS4G knowing there will be a 'potential' problem with reception. The poll taken here says about 75% have some sort of perceived reception issue. That seems really high to me, maybe cause it was mainly those with the problem are the ones that voted, and the owners with out a problem are quiet?? I do like the look, feel and how quickly it runs, but i might have to go with the EVO4G instead.

I wouldn't really trust a poll here. I just got one and have absolutely no issues

Reactions: MasterShultz

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site

I wouldn't really trust a poll here. I just got one and have absolutely no issues
Agreed.

No issues here either. There are just too many variables to get an accurate cross section.

If I were the OP, I would PERSONALLY give it a try on Sprint. If it works in his area then great. If not, then Sprint has one of the best Android selections right now and it's only going to get better in the upcoming months.

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site

I don't know exactly what you want to hear that may ease up your mind about the NS4G... take it out for the 30-day trial, if you experience problems, exchange it for the EVO. Don't understand why this has to be so complicated.

scoobdude

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't know exactly what you want to hear that may ease up your mind about the NS4G... take it out for the 30-day trial, if you experience problems, exchange it for the EVO. Don't understand why this has to be so complicated.

Not to be a jerk but some of alike to make informed decision based on real people. Plus he can only exchange it once and with the photon and possibly the sgs2 coming soon he is trying.g to marrow it down. At least that is what I would be doing...but I started with the nexus and am still keeping my eye oout

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site

From the epic I would never get the SGS2. The Photon maybe. But I love the Nexus and would never get any non pure google phone again. Yes, I can root. CM7, etc. I'm lazy and don't want to be bothered.