[Official] July 25th Update - Links first post, and/or page 72

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Re: [Rumor] July 11th Update

@ReDDrDz

Thank you for your post, from it I understand you are an employee at some level with Sprint.

I have one complaint that would like to voice through you if possible; my gripe is Customer Service. Is frustrating when I get different agents providing contradictory "information" in response to inquiries such as this issue with the update. It truly angers me when some seem to make up stuff out of thin air rather than admit they have no information on the subject; if there is no information, then say so rather than mislead the customer... most would appreciate that.

So, if you can pass this on to anyone in corporate with authority about this - without you getting into any trouble of course - then please do so.

No response to this post is needed. Thank you.

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site

I'm a Sprint employee, higher up than ReDDrDz in fact, and I can confirm that there is a planned update with a solid release date.

ReDDrDz

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

@ReDDrDz

Thank you for your post, from it I understand you are an employee at some level with Sprint.

I have one complaint that would like to voice through you if possible; my gripe is Customer Service. Is frustrating when I get different agents providing contradictory "information" in response to inquiries such as this issue with the update. It truly angers me when some seem to make up stuff out of thin air rather than admit they have no information on the subject; if there is no information, then say so rather than mislead the customer... most would appreciate that.

So, if you can pass this on to anyone in corporate with authority about this - without you getting into any trouble of course - then please do so.

No response to this post is needed. Thank you.

Completely noted...however, I would be the wrong individual to make this complaint to...Information will always be twisted especially if there is no real supportive document or instruction to go by which is never an excuse...I am reminded about that game of when you tell one individual one specific word...pass that word down the line of 10 people and on the 11th person, the original word is something completely different....

I am also a consumer...and I do deal with my own individual utility companies that always never know what the left hand is doing from the right....I guess this is just the nature of the beast when it comes to any industry that has a front line of customer service representatives...

my honest opinion...to avoid any further frustration if you are a Nexus owner, do not set yourself up for disappointed by calling and asking about this update...I assure you, no one knows on the frontline and there has been no discussion about it...

If I see anything about it, if it exist, I will be sure to share the info...because then, it will not be an issue about if I am sharing privy info...Sprint I can tell you is drumming to a different beat...I assure you this will be made right...

ReDDrDz

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

I was afraid of that. That is, if you are real.

Oh I'm real...that's why you "don't" like what I am saying :D

Its an issue under investigation....that's what I was told when I reported it...since then, not much more, but some updates...not even on what was being investigated or what was being done to address it or who was addressing it....

ReDDrDz

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

I'm a Sprint employee, higher up than ReDDrDz in fact, and I can confirm that there is a planned update with a solid release date.

That is good to hear...it would be nice if someone would advise my center of such to prevent NCP

Kloneicle

May 2, 2011
Visit site

I'm not sure why people are still trying to rebuke the update.

Didn't some customers come from sprint stores with managers that had nexus s devices with the new update on them? And likewise with sprint employees on the sprint forums confirming that there was a update?

I guess there can be information from both sides of the party. Those to believe and those not to believe.

I for one believe, a update will come out at some point.:p

McRoth

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure why people are still trying to rebuke the update.

Didn't some customers come from sprint stores with managers that had nexus s devices with the new update on them? And likewise with sprint employees on the sprint forums confirming that there was a update?

I guess there can be information from both sides of the party. Those to believe and those not to believe.

I for one believe, a update will come out at some point.:p

+ 1

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

alpinejag

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Official Rumor] July 11th, now July 25th Update

At the end of the video he says July 11th, so I guess the original rumors were true.

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site

WooHoo..I knew google and samsung didn't want their names to be trashed. Can't wait.

punchx

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site

The nutty people in this thread might get a good night of sleep finally...

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site

iron-man-20090723-tony-stark-2.jpg

Its about time

xtremcarl

May 22, 2011
Visit site

It says the update will be rolled out over three weeks. Does that seem like a long window to anyone else? The rumored picture said 4 days.