Screen Unresponsive - Hangs

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
This is the second time now this has happened. I press the button on the side to wake it up and unlock. Sometime the screen doesn't come on, or it comes on and the screen is unresponsive. Then it lags like I pressed the button 10 minutes ago. One time is actually got stuck between animations. For example, twitter came up half way so I could still see the background and apps behind it (half way through animation). It just hung there transparent in a small square. The only solution both times was a battery pull. I'm hoping it's an app or something. Anyone else have this issue?

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I do get some hang time when i am going through my phone but not to the extent. Mainly mine will be it will try to go to where when i select an app, instead of opening, it will sometime think i am long pressing and want to move the app instead.

lingo622

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I've been having issues with my screen hanging up recently too. I has Launcher Pro running so I'm going to see if that had anything to do with my lag issue.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

lingo622

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Launcher Pro doesn't seem to be my issue so now I'm going to disable juice defender and see if that does anything. I keep having to reboot my phone so thus us getting pretty annoying

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
it's the limited RAM. Look in "manage apps" and you'll see how little RAM there is (at the bottom of screen).

enik

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Mine will do that if i hit the volume button and power button at the same time. Kinda weird...

From Archos With Love

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon