HI all,

I want to say first of all that i love this phone and i don't care if its not dual core or all this mumbo jumbo crap, i think it will suit me just fine.

I have a few questions regarding this phone though:

1. Sprint never pushed out the update that fixes signal issues?
    2. How do you take screen shots on the phone? seems like you have to root, y? This is something simple and i am totally confused?
    3. I want to sync yahoo email, what is the best way? How is the yahoo email app?
    4. How do i change how often my email is synced? Please provide step by step cuz i have gone through several menus but im not seeing the settings like once every hour or every few hours.

Thanks in advance!
    07-22-2011 08:34 AM
    HI all,

I want to say first of all that i love this phone and i don't care if its not dual core or all this mumbo jumbo crap, i think it will suit me just fine.

I have a few questions regarding this phone though:

1. Sprint never pushed out the update that fixes signal issues?
    2. How do you take screen shots on the phone? seems like you have to root, y? This is something simple and i am totally confused?
    3. I want to sync yahoo email, what is the best way? How is the yahoo email app?
    4. How do i change how often my email is synced? Please provide step by step cuz i have gone through several menus but im not seeing the settings like once every hour or every few hours.

Thanks in advance!
    1 - Not yet. There are over 50 pages of posts relating to this in the "July 11th update [rumor]" thread. It'll happen...but "when?" is the big question nobody can answer with certainty.
    2 - AFAIK, you cannot unless it's rooted. I do hope they fix this. I miss webOS's three-key screencap combo...
    3 - The yahoo app is decent...it's basically the browser-based webmail setup made a bit more touch-friendly.
    4 - In the stock email app, it's just under settings-->account settings-->inbox check frequency. If it's Gmail, it's pretty much immediate and I don't think there is a setting to change it. Not sure about the Yahoo email app...haven't really played with the settings there.
    TehMan likes this.
    07-22-2011 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD