Hey guys,

When you bring up the list of applications, is there a way to remove the home icon from that list? It's kinda useless.
    Also is there a way to filter the list of applications? I know you can search for an app. I want to search for an app to copy it to one of the desktops, and I don't know how to do that except scrolling through the large list.

Thanks,
    07-22-2011 10:48 AM
    Hey guys,

When you bring up the list of applications, is there a way to remove the home icon from that list? It's kinda useless.
    Not to my knowledge on a stock/unrooted Nexus.

Also is there a way to filter the list of applications?
    Not to my knowledge on a stock/unrooted Nexus.

I know you can search for an app. I want to search for an app to copy it to one of the desktops, and I don't know how to do that except scrolling through the large list.

Thanks,
    The only other way I know of on a stock/unrooted Nexus is to long press on the desktop area and bring the Add to Home Screen menu, then select Shortcuts and the Applications. Either way you need to scroll through the list to get to the program you want to add. I prefer to open the apps drawer and scroll there instead... saves two menus and is faster.
    07-22-2011 12:43 PM