Hey guys I just ordered my Nexus and I am trying to figure out what is the best way to transfer the pictures I have on my EVO to my new Nexus. Any suggestions? Thanks
    07-27-2011 11:59 AM
    Upload the to picassa which will then sync with your Google account. Not the fastest by it is the easiest and you won't lose them if you root.
    07-27-2011 12:05 PM
    Okay so once I upload them to Picasa how do I get them saved on the Nexus? Thanks
    07-27-2011 12:24 PM
    Okay so once I upload them to Picasa how do I get them saved on the Nexus? Thanks
    The phone will sync to your picasa account automatically so long as your e.mail accounts are the same for your Picasa account and Nexus S 4g phone - just check your gallery on your phone.
    07-27-2011 12:45 PM
    Hey guys I just ordered my Nexus and I am trying to figure out what is the best way to transfer the pictures I have on my EVO to my new Nexus. Any suggestions? Thanks
    Connect your Evo to your computer via USB (or remove the SD card and use a reader) and transfer all your picks to a folder of your choosing. When your Nexus arrives, connect the Nexus to the computer and transfer them into the built in storage.
    07-27-2011 01:00 PM
    EDIT: Didn't see post above mine until after i posted. Yeah - what he said...

Put the sd card into a card reader. Attach the Nexus to your computer as a disk drive/USB storage. Drag and drop. Done.
    07-27-2011 01:03 PM
    Okay thanks everyone I appreciate it very much.
    07-27-2011 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD