battery charging

gmleonar#AC

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
ok so i did a brief search and have found nothing for the NS4G, but i just got my phone yesterday, and just started playing around with it today, and i got pretty good battery out of a full charge, using the phone pretty modestly today dling apps, setting stuff up, texting, etc, but the problem i ran into is when i started charging it about 45 min ago, i found that i have only gotten about 30-35% charge in the past hour... is this really the case for how long it takes to charge the battery, like 2.5 hours? im not used to it taking that long for a full charge on a battery but maybe its just because its the first cycle through on the battery? idk just looking for logic in this case. thanks for the help

drummer7

May 16, 2010
Visit site
ok so i did a brief search and have found nothing for the NS4G, but i just got my phone yesterday, and just started playing around with it today, and i got pretty good battery out of a full charge, using the phone pretty modestly today dling apps, setting stuff up, texting, etc, but the problem i ran into is when i started charging it about 45 min ago, i found that i have only gotten about 30-35% charge in the past hour... is this really the case for how long it takes to charge the battery, like 2.5 hours? im not used to it taking that long for a full charge on a battery but maybe its just because its the first cycle through on the battery? idk just looking for logic in this case. thanks for the help

unfortunately those times are normal for the nexus.

Reactions: gmleonar#AC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21