Nexus S Cases for Sprint/T-Mobile

prncssmelissa

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Are the cases for these two phones the same?

I'm looking to buy one of the newer cases (the TPU cases, my dad has one on his Droid X and I love it!) for my new Nexus S 4G, but everything I'm seeing on ebay says that I can't use the cases on the Sprint phone, only the T-Mobile - I thought the phones were the same except for the 4G part of them.

prncssmelissa

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I have the trident cyclops case, works well on both versions. And it's the best case

I was looking at the Cyclops case, but it seems so bulky! Honestly, how bulky does it make the phone? What do you like best about the case?

If I'm gonna get it, I need to go on and order it before I start putting a Zagg Shield and stuff on it to protect it. I'm awfully hard on my phone cases, but I've had good luck it seems. LOL.

thanks!

Pride

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Seidio Active Case is also nice. But it attracts dust like crazy.

I'm thinking of trying some Krylon Fusion to change the color of the plastic hardcase.

Linkchomp

Droid Monster
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I was looking at the Cyclops case, but it seems so bulky! Honestly, how bulky does it make the phone? What do you like best about the case?

If I'm gonna get it, I need to go on and order it before I start putting a Zagg Shield and stuff on it to protect it. I'm awfully hard on my phone cases, but I've had good luck it seems. LOL.

thanks!

Not bulky at all. Honestly, you won't really notice it that much. What I like about it is that it comes with its own screen protector built in and it's the only case that was available in black and yellow.

imo, the trident cases are the best, can't go wrong with them.

prncssmelissa

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Not bulky at all. Honestly, you won't really notice it that much. What I like about it is that it comes with its own screen protector built in and it's the only case that was available in black and yellow.

imo, the trident cases are the best, can't go wrong with them.

ended up ordering a Trident Cyclops in Pink for my Nexus S 4G from Amazon. Should be here tomorrow (gotta love Amazon Student/Prime and $3.99 overnight shipping!)

thanks for the info!