I am on the fence. Today is my 30th day. Big decision time. I really want to hold out to see what the Galaxy S II will look like on Sprint, and also what the new iPhone may offer. I'm really tempted to just turn my old Evo back on and wait it out... what do you guys think? I love my Nexus. It's the best android phone I've ever owned by far...
    07-28-2011 09:22 AM
    keep it. The Galaxy SII will be a good phone, no doubt about that. But it will always fall short when it comes to updates. The Nexus wikl get ICS before anyone else so consider that as well.
    07-28-2011 09:44 AM
    True. Also, I have not seen any real-world benefit for me on dual-core chips in phones. Actually, I did see a video of the Galaxy S II loading a complex web page and there was no lag or slowness whatsoever. I guess that's the only real-world example...
    07-28-2011 10:02 AM
    If you love your Nexus then why do you want to give it up? Keep it.
    07-28-2011 10:45 AM
    I'm also interested in the new iPhone - I know I never would've went to the Nexus if my EVO hadn't bitten the dust - so I'm in a different position than you are by far - but it honestly depends on what you want to do - I'm blessed in another way that I have 4 phones on my account, and 2 of the are eligible for upgrades this fall - and since I pay the bill, I generally keep the upgrades for me so that's what I'm planning to use for the iPhone if we get one.

If you're happy with it - and you know you'll keep it for a bit - then keep it. If you honestly think you'll be happier down the road, take it back and just wait it out...you can always get another Nexus S later
    07-29-2011 12:19 AM
    Return it.
    07-29-2011 01:01 AM
    I am on the fence. Today is my 30th day. Big decision time. I really want to hold out to see what the Galaxy S II will look like on Sprint, and also what the new iPhone may offer. I'm really tempted to just turn my old Evo back on and wait it out... what do you guys think? I love my Nexus. It's the best android phone I've ever owned by far...
    Return your service first. Lol. Then try another nexus.
    07-29-2011 01:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD