An after the fact flaw in the NS4G i found thats a real bummer, i cant find a browser that wraps the text to fit the screen when zooming in and out I was just in the Sprint store to bring my NS4G in to have them look at a problem with my back button freezing up intermittently and i took a look at the EVO and the EVO 3D and Dolphin Browser HD worked great on those phones for wrapping the text. Dolphin also works great on my Samsung Fascinate ( Verizon ) for wrapping text...but not on the NS4G and that is something i totaly use when viewing web pages!
    So my bad for not checking that out before im now stuck in my contract...oh well. If anyone knows of a browser that supports text wrapping on the NS4G please let me know.
    Thanks!
    07-28-2011 03:15 PM
    It does work. Pinch to zoom in on the text you want and then tap the Zoom (-) button and the text will wrap.
    briguyy likes this.
    07-28-2011 03:26 PM
    I suppose your speaking of the stock browser? I dont have the phone right now, its at the Sprint store but i will try that when i get it back. Thanks!
    07-28-2011 03:32 PM
    Yes. Stock browser. I should have mentioned that.
    07-28-2011 03:33 PM
    It does work. Pinch to zoom in on the text you want and then tap the Zoom (-) button and the text will wrap.
    That works. Sometimes. Other times it doesn't. The best way is to just double tap before doing anything and it will zoom and wrap the best. Maybe now as big as you wanted it though.

Dolphin does a better job at this.

Opera was the best at this last time I tried it.
    07-28-2011 04:32 PM
    Using Dolphin... Pinch to the desired zoom level... Then double tap screen.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk. Round stinka lardum bardle doo.
    briguyy likes this.
    07-28-2011 10:04 PM
    Using Dolphin... Pinch to the desired zoom level... Then double tap screen.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk. Round stinka lardum bardle doo.
    I really prefer to use Dolphin...and yes your method works "most" of the time..not as accurate as pinching to zoom the in the stock browser and then pressing the "-" symbol, but thats just my experience.
    Thanks for all your help, i now have 2 browsers that i can work with...oh and BTW Opera works with wrapping somewhat but the browser is just not up to par.
    07-28-2011 10:28 PM
    This is extremely frustrating to me as well. Yeah, pinch to zoom in then double tap sometimes works, but I just don't understand why the smooth text wrapping from the EVO isn't here. Is this something to do with Sense?
    08-03-2011 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD