After a short stint with the Evo3D, it sure feels good to be back to the Nexus S. Although it was a struggle to find a good used one since my girl didn't give mine back lol.

Well all I can say is hands down, the Nexus S is the best phone Sprint currently has to offer(had the EVO, Epic, Nexus S, Evo3d, back to NS). I know that's just an opinion, but I feel if you want a solid android phone you will have no regrets.
    07-28-2011 04:36 PM
    After a short stint with the Evo3D, it sure feels good to be back to the Nexus S. Although it was a struggle to find a good used one since my girl didn't give mine back lol.

Well all I can say is hands down, the Nexus S is the best phone Sprint currently has to offer(had the EVO, Epic, Nexus S, Evo3d, back to NS). I know that's just an opinion, but I feel if you want a solid android phone you will have no regrets.
    Epic. Terrible. Evo, couldn't do it because of the screen. Nexus. MM. Evo3d everything I wanted from an evo... minus the 3d; which, my opinion: ruined to phone. They could have added more practical things. Like a 10mp camera and a nfc chip with super amoled plus, lol.
    07-28-2011 05:40 PM
    Don't get me wrong the evo3d is a nice phone, but I agree with ya about the 3d...it was fun for about a week. I guess what I'm saying is the Nexus is the ideal everyday phone that works for me. The evo and evo3d were a lil on the heavy side for daily use.
    07-28-2011 09:25 PM
    the EVO 3D gave me a headache - the 3D was just too much for me - it wasn't offered to me as a replacement for my EVO anyway as I got a new phone due to my power button being broken on the motherboard. LOL - So far I'm happy with my NS (although I just got it today), and still getting it together the way I want it to be. Thanks for all the advice on this board - I appreciate it
    07-28-2011 09:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD