Is this supposed to happen?

vertigosrs

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't really have any experience with that app personally but I do use Titanium Backup and I would recommend that over just about anything else. I just flashed a new rom last night and used that app restore feature for the first time and had no problems as all.

Linkchomp

Droid Monster
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
What happened is that I tried to install 60+ apps at the same time. This was my first time rooting, so titanium backup was out the question before then, but i will be using it now.

piaband

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't really have any experience with that app personally but I do use Titanium Backup and I would recommend that over just about anything else. I just flashed a new rom last night and used that app restore feature for the first time and had no problems as all.

I will second that. Titanium backup worked great for me. Flashed cm7 today for the first time. All went smooth and app data backup is a godsend.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

McRoth

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I will second that. Titanium backup worked great for me. Flashed cm7 today for the first time. All went smooth and app data backup is a godsend.

What cm7 did you flash? I tried the one from rom manager & it got stuck at the boot screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781