08-07-2011 03:26 PM
35 12
tools
    This deal ($0 at BB) is only for new customer right? An upgrade for an existing line is still $99? Just upgraded from the Evo Shift couple of days ago for $99.
    Yesterday it was free across the board. Looks like today it's back to being free only for new contracts or new lines, otherwise it's 99 dollars.
    08-04-2011 11:58 AM
    Yesterday it was free across the board. Looks like today it's back to being free only for new contracts or new lines, otherwise it's 99 dollars.
    O man. $99. Wasted.
    08-04-2011 12:06 PM
    O man. $99. Wasted.
    Don't be too upset. You still have 20 something days to do a price adjustment. It could very well go down again in that time.
    08-04-2011 12:08 PM
    I tried and was going to upgrade 2 lines, but my upgrade wasn't until sept. 1, and sprint wouldn't move the upgrade past august 18th. Bumper!
    08-04-2011 11:07 PM
    If you bought the Nexus S at a Sprint store, can you take it back to Best Buy for a refund on the money? Mine was purchased last week as a gift from my boyfriend, but he bought it at the Sprint store near his work and added me onto his plan. He paid $99 for a 2 year contract I think??
    I got mine on the launch day at a Sprint store. Paid the full $200!
    Seeing the price drop so quickly kind of sucks. . . BUT. . .
    I called Sprint and expressed my displeasure considering the price started dropping so soon after it came out, and right after my 30 days were up. . . They credited my account the difference!!!
    I will add that I have been with Sprint for 12 years and I don't know how much they take that into account but I do make sure and let them know that when ever I'm trying to get them to do something like this for me!
    08-05-2011 11:53 AM
    this was a no brainer. Bought my phone 3 weeks ago for $99 at BB..called to be sure this past Wed and went right down there with receipt and the $99 plus tax went right back on my credit card as a credit..free phone for me. I was an upgrade customer, not new customer like most of these free deals....gotta love best buy policies (when they work in your favor)
    08-06-2011 06:01 PM
    this was a no brainer. Bought my phone 3 weeks ago for $99 at BB..called to be sure this past Wed and went right down there with receipt and the $99 plus tax went right back on my credit card as a credit..free phone for me. I was an upgrade customer, not new customer like most of these free deals....gotta love best buy policies (when they work in your favor)
    Wow, that's good. I couldn't get either best buy to give me the 149.99 on launch for my upgrade; but, was able to get it for the line I added. (Not being a "NEW" customer).

I knew deals like these would be coming around shortly after; but, I just couldn't wait any longer to get rid of that Epic, lol. I technically got my phones for free since I cashed out my credit card rewards for cash. . $300 I could have back right now, though.
    08-06-2011 06:21 PM
    Sprint 4g Nexus S now available for 1 penny at Amazon.com
    08-07-2011 02:28 PM
    If I wasn't waiting to see how the Nexus Prime plays out, I'd jump on this with my Airave upgrade.
    08-07-2011 03:17 PM
    Doesn't include upgrades unfortunately.

I got my wife a Nexus S for free from Best Buy and I am really liking the phone a lot. I will probably get one if the deal comes up again. I can always sell my Epic.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    08-07-2011 03:26 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD