main question, i got my google music up and running and its amazingly awesome. BUT me and my wife share a music collection on our computer, is there a way to let her use the same account to share our music AND stream at the same time? Anyone done/tried this? I found something saying i can add my account to her phone and not sync everything like emails and contacts, which im fine with, i just want to make sure we are going to be able to use it at the same time. thanks
    08-03-2011 04:34 PM
    No they limit it to one device at a time with a maximum of 8 devices per account. I emailed with the same question.

From Nexus with love
    08-03-2011 04:43 PM
    man thats gimp, can you have the music manager for another account on the same pc?
    08-03-2011 05:01 PM
    Haven't tried myself, but couldn't she use a separate PC login and sync to her own Google account under that login?
    08-03-2011 11:24 PM
    main question, i got my google music up and running and its amazingly awesome. BUT me and my wife share a music collection on our computer, is there a way to let her use the same account to share our music AND stream at the same time? Anyone done/tried this? I found something saying i can add my account to her phone and not sync everything like emails and contacts, which im fine with, i just want to make sure we are going to be able to use it at the same time. thanks
    I added the chrome extension and the last.fm connection to Google Music and now this app is simply smoking, providing the lyrics to every song and a little pop up to show what song is playing now.
    08-04-2011 05:28 AM
    There's no way they would let this happen. Too much potential for filesharing.
    08-04-2011 06:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD