Ever since the update I've had some strange occurrences where the battery level will suddenly drop some huge amount in the space of a few minutes. At that point I'll do a battery pull and it will show up back at the level it was on before the "drop". A few minutes ago it dropped from 37% down to 8% in the time my wife called me - we talked for about two minutes. I shut down, pulled the battery and restarted and now it's showing the battery at 35%.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I'd like to not have to factory reset the phone and go through all the app downloading and syncing again. Any ideas?
    08-04-2011 01:09 PM
    Strange. In the past two days my battery life has suddenly improved somewhat. Usually by this time of day (about 3pm), I'm down in the low 30s or upper 20s. Yesterday and today, though...right around 50%. It is suddenly giving me approximately four more hours of life for no discernible reason. Not that I'm complaining! I only hope it stays this way (or improves even more).
    08-23-2011 01:54 PM
    That usually happens when you use a different low powered charger. Also if you charge your phone and turn it off it can sometimes get screwy, its a rare but weird problem indeed.
    08-23-2011 08:29 PM
    I cant get my wifes Nexus above 95%, has anyone had this issue?
    08-31-2011 09:20 PM
    Yeah it's a precautionary measure and completely normal.
    08-31-2011 11:02 PM
    Why's it a precautionary thing?
    08-31-2011 11:06 PM
    By keeping it from hitting 100 percent it extends the overall life of the battery.
    08-31-2011 11:11 PM
    That usually happens when you use a different low powered charger. Also if you charge your phone and turn it off it can sometimes get screwy, its a rare but weird problem indeed.
    Haven't done either of those things. Just charging it like normal with the same chargers as before.
    I'm still getting good life now...aside from this past Monday when I was on Words With Friends a lot. That game seriously drains my battery for some reason.
    09-01-2011 08:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD