How do I attach a pic for me on phone ?

Zorachus

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I know the Nexus-S does not sync with FB, which is fine by me, but I have used the ohter programs to get the pictures of my contacts on the phone "Syncmypix"

Anyways how do I get my own pic on my phone ? For FB I have my profile pic of my dog as me, and I want it on the phone for texting. Because when I text people without a pic, and me with no pic, it is hard to see sometimes, because we both have greyed out boxes.

Thank you

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I know the Nexus-S does not sync with FB, which is fine by me, but I have used the ohter programs to get the pictures of my contacts on the phone "Syncmypix"

Anyways how do I get my own pic on my phone ? For FB I have my profile pic of my dog as me, and I want it on the phone for texting. Because when I text people without a pic, and me with no pic, it is hard to see sometimes, because we both have greyed out boxes.

Thank you

If you talking about your contact picture then you need to go into your contacts.

Hit Menu to bring up your submenu.

Select My Profile

Then again hit Menu to bring up a submenu and select Edit.

Then you can edit you contact picture, name, phone numbers, email, etc.. All your own contact information. You can select your contact pic from you galley or other means.

Note: I'm doing this from a Samsung Epic 4g so the exact method to bring up your Menu's might vary a bit differently from the Epic.

Hope this helps.

Zorachus

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I had to actually input my own phone # and name into the phone first, weird that I have to put myself as a contact first ? Then I edited and added pic, now it shows up in the texts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12