Smile Face Button....why?

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I know this is a general gingerbread subject. Yes, I know I can change my keyboard. But being the Nexus is a pure gingerbread phone I think it belongs here.

Why does the keyboard have a smiley face on it.... seriously....

Anyone else hit it on accident when they try to hit the period for something? Uh....

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
If you hold it down does it bring up more? The SwiftKey one has that feature. Regardless, I'm not 12 so I don't really need a smilie in every message.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
If you hold it down does it bring up more? The SwiftKey one has that feature. Regardless, I'm not 12 so I don't really need a smilie in every message.

It does. But my point. Why is it there. I don't want it. Its in the way. Could have made the space bar bigger if they ditched it. Which is highly needed if you keep the options button. And even without its still kinda small.

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Hey man, I got your point. In the future I will start off my reply with I GET YOUR POINT.

Get it?

:cool:

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Sounds good. Cause its hard for me to tell sometimes. Lol. We'll have a code. Just say j get your point.

Hahaha. (Did you use the Smiley face button there. O wait. Its not in the browser! Lol)

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
In all seriousness though, I don't see why it's there either, at least not on a plain google phone.

:confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18