When logging into a site using phones browser, it'll ask if you'd like it to remember the password. When, where and how does it use this info? I have all my passwords remembered and still need to enter it manually every time I wanna log into a site such as AC.
    08-14-2011 08:28 AM
    When logging into a site using phones browser, it'll ask if you'd like it to remember the password. When, where and how does it use this info? I have all my passwords remembered and still need to enter it manually every time I wanna log into a site such as AC.
    Do you also have remember form data enabled? When you type the first few letters of your user name; and, then, click on the remembered name it should all input into place. No?
    08-14-2011 11:54 AM
    You might want to check out LastPass. If you're not familiar, it basically saves your passwords for you and can automatically log in to a site. The mobile version does cost money but I think it's worth it. I believe there is a 14 day free trial if you're interested.
    08-14-2011 08:41 PM
    Do you also have remember form data enabled? When you type the first few letters of your user name; and, then, click on the remembered name it should all input into place. No?
    That's exactly what I was doing wrong. When clearing cache and history I was also clearing form data and apparently form data and remember passwords go hand in hand. Thanks for the help!
    08-16-2011 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD