I am new to this site so please excuse dumb questions. I just purchased a 4g and wish to find a different calendar that is supplied. I looked on google and can not find any other calendars. Can someone guide me where to go on google? Or is there an app that is available with a different calendar that works with google? Thanks...... Rick
    08-21-2011 02:15 PM
    Just go to the Market and see if there's something you like.
    08-21-2011 02:52 PM
    Thankyou for the fast response. I took your advice and found a great free business calendar that works great. Thanks so much for your help.
    08-21-2011 03:20 PM
    Thankyou for the fast response. I took your advice and found a great free business calendar that works great. Thanks so much for your help.
    While you are on the market, give Jorte a try. Of all the calendars I've tried is the one I like the most, and is free.
    08-21-2011 03:44 PM
    While you are on the market, give Jorte a try. Of all the calendars I've tried is the one I like the most, and is free.
    +1
    08-21-2011 10:44 PM
    could someone tell me if there is a calendar that has a "search" option? I have the stock cal and Jorte - neither has an option to look up specific names (like my old HTC hero did - sigh!). I am an independent contractor, and need to bill my clients every two weeks - just makes it easier than going thru everyday to see if they were with me! Thanks!
    08-22-2011 06:12 AM
    If I recall correctly, Business Calendar has a search function... used this one sometime back. Has a free and a paid version with similar functionality.

EDIT: Jorte has a built-in search function, what is it you can't find with it? It works for me everytime. You need to open the menu while in Jorte and is the rightmost option on the top line..
    08-22-2011 11:52 AM
    09-01-2011 08:36 PM
    I think that it is kinda weird that there is no search function on the stock calendar app.
    09-01-2011 09:21 PM
    Gemini Calendar has an EXTREMELY FAST SEARCH FUNCTION. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...emini.calendar

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using TapaTalk. Kay pof shinum wif a bardle doo.
    04-01-2012 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD