swype beta error

alexepena

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Hello, I followed the instructions to install swype beta on my nexus s, and followed everything I was told. I registered and I was given a code, but it says I don't have an active beta account. The password and email are correct, so how do I get an active account?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
In the original email sent from Swype with the download link there was also a 5 or 6 digit code that you need to enter on the initial sign in when you activate your Swype account the first time during the installation process.

alexepena

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
when i download swype off the email link, i get an application called Swype installer, but when i click on it it asks me for the password and email which i enter (the one given to me in my email), but it says:

"Login failed, check your username and password. You must have an ACTIVE Beta account to login."

do i need to go online and actually register the username and password somewhere?

alexepena

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
nevermind, i actually had to do it manually online but it works now. anyway to change some of the buttons on the keyboard, like eliminate the 'speak to words' button and swype help buttons, theyre unnecessary

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18